Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 1: Into the Sunrise

puppy saying goodbye

 Bike is packed and I'm ready to take off on this crisp sunny morning!!!  Hard to leave in the middle of a tranquil Zen meditation retreat, but when it's time to go it's time to go!  First a final pass through Ithaca, then northeast towards Clinton.  It'll be two 45-mile days, with a night's camping in the middle.

My bags are a little heavier than i'd like (35# +), and the banjo is a tad awkward on top, but I think it's going to be a fine arrangement.  I have much more wisdom about pacing and pedaling technique than I did when I left 3 years ago, so this should be a great return to the cycling rhythm.



Oh, and my new CD is live to purchase online (for downloading or hard copies):

https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/travisknapp3

See you out there!

<3 travis




Zen Center Morning

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you as you start your Fall trip! Can't wait to see you!!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete